This month, we want to celebrate the things that people love most about Forever, from our incredible Top 10 products or ‘Forever favourites’, to our flexible business opportunity, and the values which make our company what it is.
Whether you’ve loved Forever’s products for many years or are just now discovering us, we invite you to discover more of our high quality aloe vera based products and take a deeper look at our company’s ethics and values, so that you can see just why so many people Love Forever.
We wanted to celebrate the products that regularly feature in our Top 10! From our famous aloe vera drinking gels which are certified for their purity, to our quality personal care products which get you through your day, these Forever favourites are staples for making us look and feel better.
- Drinking gels:
- Forever Bright Toothgel
- Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant
- Aloe Lips
- Aloe Scrub
- Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo and Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse
- Aloe Hand Soap
- Aloe Propolis Crème
- Aloe Vera Gelly
- Aloe Heat Lotion
Always run out of conditioner before you’ve used up your shampoo? This product offer is perfect for you! Buy an Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo and Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse and you’ll receive an Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse (in the old-style bottle) absolutely free!
£37.87 | 0.156CC | Code: 20261
Social Media Competitions
We know that you have plenty of creative and inventive tips for how to use your Forever favourites, so we want to give you the opportunity to have those tips featured on our social media channels!
Simply take a photo of you with one of our highlighted products* and comment on our Facebook page along with your top tip for how to use that product! We’ll feature our favourites on our Facebook and Twitter cover photos for a week each and you’ll win a bundle of products worth over £145!
*Highlighted products: Aloe Vera Gel, Aloe Berry Nectar, Aloe Peaches, Forever Freedom, Forever Bright Toothgel, Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant, Aloe Lips, Aloe Scrub, Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo and Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse, Aloe Hand Soap, Aloe Propolis Creme, Aloe Vera Gelly, Aloe Heat Lotion.
We know that you have plenty of creative and inventive tips for how to use your Forever favourites, so we want to give you the opportunity to have those featured on our social media channels!
Simply take a photo of you with one of our highlighted products* and comment on our Facebook page along with your top tip for how to use that product! We’ll feature our favourite ones on our Facebook and Twitter cover photos each week and you’ll win a bundle of products worth over £145!
*Highlighted products: Aloe Vera Gel, Aloe Berry Nectar, Aloe Peaches, Forever Freedom, Forever Bright Toothgel, Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant, Aloe Lips, Aloe Scrub, Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo and Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse, Aloe Hand Soap, Aloe Propolis Crème, Aloe Vera Gelly, Aloe Heat Lotion.
- The competition
- 1.1 The competition is being organised and run by Forever Living Products UK Ltd.
- 1.2 The competition will take place from Wednesday 1st July at 9:00am until Sunday 26th July at midnight. By entering the competition the participant expressly accepts these terms and conditions – no entry submitted outside of these time parameters will be accepted.
- 1.3 Forever Living Products UK Ltd is making the competition available online through Facebook and Twitter. The competition is only available in the UK and Ireland. Internet access and a suitable web-enabled device are required to participate.
- 1.4 Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition.
- Who can enter?
- 2.1 Any person aged eighteen or over that is a permanent resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland is eligible to enter.
- 2.2 Participants may enter the competition multiple times.
- How can I enter?
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
• Share a photo of themselves with one of the highlighted products, along with a top tip for how to use that product to Facebook or Twitter.
• Only photos and tips featuring the aforementioned highlighted products will be accepted.
- 3.2 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to exclude submissions from the competition and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task. Submissions may be deleted if they contain infringements of the competition, trademarks or copyright law, insults, inaccuracies, violence, threats, self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual property of third parties, or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases, disqualification may occur and the return of any prize awarded may be demanded.
- 3.3 At its discretion, Forever Living Products UK Ltd has the right not to publish an entry. If this happens, the participant will be notified by email and barred from entering the competition with said entry.
- 3.4 Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the competition without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- 3.5 Forever Living Products UK Ltd cannot be held accountable for entries submitted via social media platforms that are not visible or searchable due to the user’s social media privacy settings.
- 3.6 Forever Living Products UK Ltd will publish the first name of the winner on the Facebook and Twitter platforms. The prizewinner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
- What is the prize?
We will be rewarding the following prize:
• Forever products worth over £145 • Your photo and top tip featured on the Forever Facebook and Twitter cover photos for one week. * These are the only available prizes and may not be exchanged or paid out in cash. 4.1 If a prize (or part of the prize) is no longer available for reasons beyond Forever’s control, Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value at its own discretion.
- How will the winner be selected and notified?
- 5.1 Winners will be selected via a random prize draw of valid entries. The winner will be announced and notified each Monday of July (6th, 13th, 20th and 27th July).
- 5.2 Winners will be notified by direct message on relevant social. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen days, or if he/she fails to confirm his/her address details during this period, the prize will be forfeited.
- 5.3 The winners names will be included on Forever’s Facebook and Twitter platforms.
- 5.4 Forever Living Products UK Ltd accepts no liability if the winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- How will I receive my prize?
6.1 When the winner is notified their address will be requested. The prize will then be sent immediately by direct mail. The notified winners are responsible for providing the correct names and email addresses. If a prize cannot be delivered, the potential winner loses all rights to the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- How is an alternative winner chosen?
7.1 If a winner does not respond within the specified time, as described in section 5.2, or if the prize cannot be delivered, as described in section 6, a new winner will be drawn at random from the remaining participants. The new winner will be notified in accordance with section 5 and 6. If the new winner also does not respond to Forever within fourteen days of the notification, or if the prize again cannot be delivered, another winner will be drawn from the remaining participants. This process will be repeated until the prize has been awarded.
8.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If the competition has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by platforms such as Facebook, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against Forever Living Products UK Ltd. If any individual element of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Forever Living Products UK Ltd shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the prize.
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- 9.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there is good reason for doing so. Forever will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition. If any individual provisions should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected.
- 9.2 The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.